- Cigar husband had me over for a nice steak dinner and cigars. I think it’s time to put a ring on it and make him a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- #SundayFunday with an @AlecBradleyCigar #Prensado #DoubleT. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars @ Adams Morgan instagram.com/p/CRxQvOWhCwo/… 1 week ago
- YES! I love these @montecristo_cigars #1935anniversary. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars @ Adams Morgan instagram.com/p/CRs1i7ihqXw/… 1 week ago
- Late night smoke with a @drewestatecigar #LigaPrivada #DirtyRat. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars @ Adams Mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Changed my point of view. @kennedycenter. This @rockypatelcigar #20thanniversary is amazing! Finished with a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Me, Back in Time on TV
March 3, 2020Posted by on
So MY BOY Chris Ford in Austin texts me last night saying “I just saw you on TV!” I promptly respond with “Liar!” He casually replies with a pic that he takes of his TV. I was like holy shit!
It was the day after Kay Bailey Hutchison (currently U.S. Ambassador to NATO) had been elected U.S. Senator in a special election to replace Lloyd Bensten, who had become Bill Clinton’s Treasury Secretary. The year was 1993. Oy vey!
You can see the pic below. The link is to the story that ran last night on the ABC affiliate KVUE in Austin about the history of Senate elections in Texas.