- This @drewestatecigar Undercrown Sungrown gran toro is simply delicious! #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars @ Ad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Just got two 5-packs of @bolivarcigars Cofradia toro. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars @ Adams Morgan instagram.com/p/ClZ1dQju2Bm/… 2 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from me and My Boys! instagram.com/p/ClXA9pUuF0y/… 3 days ago
- The work week is over. Now time for an @alecbradleycigar Alec & Bradley Gatekeeper toro. #cigarlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Tuesday afternoon with @ajfcigars Bellas Artes toro. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars @ Adams Morgan instagram.com/p/ClR5qROrFTi/… 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Me, Back in Time on TV
March 3, 2020Posted by on
So MY BOY Chris Ford in Austin texts me last night saying “I just saw you on TV!” I promptly respond with “Liar!” He casually replies with a pic that he takes of his TV. I was like holy shit!
It was the day after Kay Bailey Hutchison (currently U.S. Ambassador to NATO) had been elected U.S. Senator in a special election to replace Lloyd Bensten, who had become Bill Clinton’s Treasury Secretary. The year was 1993. Oy vey!
You can see the pic below. The link is to the story that ran last night on the ABC affiliate KVUE in Austin about the history of Senate elections in Texas.