- It was a two-cigar day! @PadronCigars #1964AnniversarySeries and @RomeoyJulieta_USA #ReservaRealNicaragua instagram.com/p/CKSkNCPhc09/… 3 days ago
- Having a @MyFatherCigars #La #Opulencia at @ShellysBackRoom. instagram.com/p/CKPiR8jhT27/… 4 days ago
- So excited that a cigar I’ve been smoking and recommending to people makes into @CigarAficionado’s Top Ten of the Y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Nothing like @federalistpig #bbq followed by cigars with the #cigarhusband! We’re both smoking @Diesel #Delirium… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Today we had a @RockyPatelCigar #Number6 #churchill. It was a mighty fine cigar. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Me, Back in Time on TV
March 3, 2020Posted by on
So MY BOY Chris Ford in Austin texts me last night saying “I just saw you on TV!” I promptly respond with “Liar!” He casually replies with a pic that he takes of his TV. I was like holy shit!
It was the day after Kay Bailey Hutchison (currently U.S. Ambassador to NATO) had been elected U.S. Senator in a special election to replace Lloyd Bensten, who had become Bill Clinton’s Treasury Secretary. The year was 1993. Oy vey!
You can see the pic below. The link is to the story that ran last night on the ABC affiliate KVUE in Austin about the history of Senate elections in Texas.