- RT @tomsherwood: Take away Ohio’s statehood. Signed - Every DC Citizen. Ohio House Speaker Arrested In $60 Million Bribery Scheme. https://… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DoubleDownNews: The Importance of Free Speech @Ayishat_Akanbi https://t.co/ppvLurUxXX 4 weeks ago
- RT @MAXMusic: WE’RE HAVING A BABY GIRL https://t.co/Gm1NReqwG8 1 month ago
- RT @celiargooding: I don’t want to see another hashtag. I don’t want to see another video. Stop killing black people. Stop sharing video… 2 months ago
- Time for a zoom happy hour and a @perdomocigars #Habano https://t.co/VlDkXPUCvY 4 months ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Category Archives: Texas
March 3, 2020Posted by on
So MY BOY Chris Ford in Austin texts me last night saying “I just saw you on TV!” I promptly respond with “Liar!” He casually replies with a pic that he takes of his TV. I was like holy shit!
It was the day after Kay Bailey Hutchison (currently U.S. Ambassador to NATO) had been elected U.S. Senator in a special election to replace Lloyd Bensten, who had become Bill Clinton’s Treasury Secretary. The year was 1993. Oy vey!
You can see the pic below. The link is to the story that ran last night on the ABC affiliate KVUE in Austin about the history of Senate elections in Texas.