- RT @celiargooding: I don’t want to see another hashtag. I don’t want to see another video. Stop killing black people. Stop sharing video… 2 days ago
- Time for a zoom happy hour and a @perdomocigars #Habano https://t.co/VlDkXPUCvY 1 month ago
- Nothing like an @AFuenteCigars #Hemingway #ShortStory before a Zoom happy hour. https://t.co/cfwu3rRdax 1 month ago
- He might be petite, he packs a good punch! @davidoffcigars #Yamasa #PetiteChurchill https://t.co/IAizV8iIG8 1 month ago
- Before the rain comes, gonna give this little buddy a try. @Davidoff_Cigars #Yamasa #PetiteChurchill https://t.co/fI5L2ofvY6 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
The Root.com: Every Democratic Candidates’ ‘Black Agenda,’ Ranked
February 29, 2020Posted by on
This amazingly candid and straight forward description of all eight remaining Democrats as the voters of South Carolina go to the polls. I will say I do sense a tad of bias, but I will let you figure it out. H/t to Monica Alexander and David Perruzza for first posting this on FB yesterday.
TheRoot.com says, “We asked policy experts, legal scholars and political pundits, all of whom were black, to help us devised a policy matrix. Then we graded each plan on a scale of 1 to 10.”
I’ll just say that you will surprised that Joe Biden is NOT ranked #1 and that Pete Buttigieg is NOT ranked near the bottom. I will let you peruse it yourself.