- Cigar husband had me over for a nice steak dinner and cigars. I think it’s time to put a ring on it and make him a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- #SundayFunday with an @AlecBradleyCigar #Prensado #DoubleT. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars @ Adams Morgan instagram.com/p/CRxQvOWhCwo/… 1 week ago
- YES! I love these @montecristo_cigars #1935anniversary. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars @ Adams Morgan instagram.com/p/CRs1i7ihqXw/… 1 week ago
- Late night smoke with a @drewestatecigar #LigaPrivada #DirtyRat. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars @ Adams Mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Changed my point of view. @kennedycenter. This @rockypatelcigar #20thanniversary is amazing! Finished with a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
The Root.com: Every Democratic Candidates’ ‘Black Agenda,’ Ranked
February 29, 2020Posted by on
This amazingly candid and straight forward description of all eight remaining Democrats as the voters of South Carolina go to the polls. I will say I do sense a tad of bias, but I will let you figure it out. H/t to Monica Alexander and David Perruzza for first posting this on FB yesterday.
TheRoot.com says, “We asked policy experts, legal scholars and political pundits, all of whom were black, to help us devised a policy matrix. Then we graded each plan on a scale of 1 to 10.”
I’ll just say that you will surprised that Joe Biden is NOT ranked #1 and that Pete Buttigieg is NOT ranked near the bottom. I will let you peruse it yourself.