- RT @tomsherwood: Take away Ohio’s statehood. Signed - Every DC Citizen. Ohio House Speaker Arrested In $60 Million Bribery Scheme. https://… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DoubleDownNews: The Importance of Free Speech @Ayishat_Akanbi https://t.co/ppvLurUxXX 4 weeks ago
- RT @MAXMusic: WE’RE HAVING A BABY GIRL https://t.co/Gm1NReqwG8 1 month ago
- RT @celiargooding: I don’t want to see another hashtag. I don’t want to see another video. Stop killing black people. Stop sharing video… 2 months ago
- Time for a zoom happy hour and a @perdomocigars #Habano https://t.co/VlDkXPUCvY 4 months ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Bloomberg creeping up in Florida poll
February 14, 2020Posted by on
A month ago, a St. Pete Poll had Mike Bloomberg surging into second place behind Uncle Joe 41% to 17%. The sample size of likely voters was 2,590, with a Margin of Error of 1.9%.
What a difference a month makes! The same pollster conducted a new poll over the last two days of 3, 047 likely Democratic voters. With an MOE of 1.8%
Florida votes two weeks after Super Tuesday (March 2nd), so there is still time for anything to happen. But one must admit that the trajectory for both are in opposite directions. I’m not writing off Uncle Joe…yet. Blacks in South Carolina are his firewall. And the Culinary Union in Vegas not endorsing anyone doesn’t help his campaign either. Let’s see how Klobuchar and Mayor Pete do in Nevada, which caucuses (minus the app!) next Saturday.