- It was a two-cigar day! @PadronCigars #1964AnniversarySeries and @RomeoyJulieta_USA #ReservaRealNicaragua instagram.com/p/CKSkNCPhc09/… 3 days ago
- Having a @MyFatherCigars #La #Opulencia at @ShellysBackRoom. instagram.com/p/CKPiR8jhT27/… 4 days ago
- So excited that a cigar I’ve been smoking and recommending to people makes into @CigarAficionado’s Top Ten of the Y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Nothing like @federalistpig #bbq followed by cigars with the #cigarhusband! We’re both smoking @Diesel #Delirium… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Today we had a @RockyPatelCigar #Number6 #churchill. It was a mighty fine cigar. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Bloomberg creeping up in Florida poll
February 14, 2020Posted by on
A month ago, a St. Pete Poll had Mike Bloomberg surging into second place behind Uncle Joe 41% to 17%. The sample size of likely voters was 2,590, with a Margin of Error of 1.9%.
What a difference a month makes! The same pollster conducted a new poll over the last two days of 3, 047 likely Democratic voters. With an MOE of 1.8%
Florida votes two weeks after Super Tuesday (March 2nd), so there is still time for anything to happen. But one must admit that the trajectory for both are in opposite directions. I’m not writing off Uncle Joe…yet. Blacks in South Carolina are his firewall. And the Culinary Union in Vegas not endorsing anyone doesn’t help his campaign either. Let’s see how Klobuchar and Mayor Pete do in Nevada, which caucuses (minus the app!) next Saturday.