- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 week ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 week ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Romney’s VP App
August 8, 2012Posted by on
I was having a great conversation last night over Opus X cigars at Shelly’s Back Room, and the subject of Mitt Romney’s VP app came up. We both rolled our eyes and delved into… basically… why it sucked.
This afternoon, my friend sent me a blog link titled “Ten Things About the Mittons VP App That Make My Eye Twitch.” It pretty much sums up our combined thoughts on the app. I am happy to share it with you.