- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 18 hours ago
- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 2 weeks ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Romney’s VP App
August 8, 2012Posted by on
I was having a great conversation last night over Opus X cigars at Shelly’s Back Room, and the subject of Mitt Romney’s VP app came up. We both rolled our eyes and delved into… basically… why it sucked.
This afternoon, my friend sent me a blog link titled “Ten Things About the Mittons VP App That Make My Eye Twitch.” It pretty much sums up our combined thoughts on the app. I am happy to share it with you.