- Good morning from DFW. instagram.com/p/4l3g5_mVpI/ 1 hour ago
- It's windy, but I got it lit. Now let's beat the rain. #RomeoyJulieta #cigar #DFW instagram.com/p/4k3ZRCmVo_/ 10 hours ago
- View from Grand Hyatt at DFW. Gonna smoke a cigar before it storms. 11 hours ago
- A shot with a better view of a plane. instagram.com/p/4kc2s3GVtG/ 14 hours ago
- View from my hotel room. DFW Airport is bustling down below. instagram.com/p/4kcqd2GVsq/ 14 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Susan Rice
November 20, 2012Posted by on
This post goes out to my liberal friends. Not all of them. But they know who they are. They are the idiots who were going around saying that if you disagreed with or wouldn’t vote for Barack Obama then you were a racist. [roll eyes…]
On its face, that is a totally ignorant statement. But let’s follow their line of thinking for a second. So if disagreeing with and refusing to vote for Obama means one is a racist, then shouldn’t the same work for disagreeing with and refusing to vote for Allen West? Are the people of Florida’s 18th Congressional District racist? No. Are they many of the people who called Congressman West an Uncle Tom? Perhaps. But let’s actually call a spade a spade…so to speak. Does it only work when criticizing a black liberal? Are black conservatives not afforded the same rigorous defense? [still rolling eyes…]
Now we have a member of the House Democrat
ic leadership saying words such as “incompetent” are code words for racism. Give me a fucking break! In the case of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice, the use of the term incompetent is code for lacking the qualities needed for effective action.
David Duke is a racist. There are many things you can call Senator John McCain, but that ain’t one of them.