- The first woman to start a bank — a black woman — finally gets her due in the Confederacy’s capital washingtonpost.com/news/retropoli… 2 days ago
- Newly Disclosed Clinton-era Memo Says Presidents Can Be Indicted nytimes.com/interactive/20… 2 days ago
- Welcome to Golden, Colorado! https://t.co/23dRKRigLN 3 days ago
- RT @EWErickson: So we can't trust Mueller b/c too many of his staff gave money to Democrats. But we can trust Scaramucci who, like Trump,… 3 days ago
- In the words of Dave Matthews singing Typical Situation Live, "Lost somewhere in Red Rocks...." https://t.co/5zl439gpek 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Hemingway Short Story
October 26, 2012Posted by on
Ahh the Short Story! This Hemingway Short Story is quite an amazing cigar. It’s one of my favorite perfectos. Smoked this cigar Thursday night while sitting on my bench outside of my apartment on a cool autumn night. Its touches of cedar, spice, and leather gave this 4 1/2″ bad boy a good punch.