- It's too nice out to be working inside. #DonDiego #cigar instagram.com/p/26ez6GmVpW/ 2 days ago
- RT @gregorytangelo: Thanks for taking the time to chat about @LogCabinGOP this morning, Gov. @ScottWalker! http://t.co/u0t6SFPBz8 2 days ago
- Me and @kaaydub aka Mrs. Viking instagram.com/p/24snJTmVor/ 2 days ago
- A view of the Capitol from the Canadian Embassy. @kaaydub instagram.com/p/24sEDyGVn_/ 2 days ago
- Having a great time at the GI Film Festival at the Canadian Embassy with @kaaydub instagram.com/p/24pezAmVjJ/ 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Frankenstorm
October 29, 2012Posted by on
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.