- RT @MAXMusic: WE’RE HAVING A BABY GIRL https://t.co/Gm1NReqwG8 3 days ago
- RT @celiargooding: I don’t want to see another hashtag. I don’t want to see another video. Stop killing black people. Stop sharing video… 1 month ago
- Time for a zoom happy hour and a @perdomocigars #Habano https://t.co/VlDkXPUCvY 2 months ago
- Nothing like an @AFuenteCigars #Hemingway #ShortStory before a Zoom happy hour. https://t.co/cfwu3rRdax 2 months ago
- He might be petite, he packs a good punch! @davidoffcigars #Yamasa #PetiteChurchill https://t.co/IAizV8iIG8 3 months ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Forbes Magazine
April 10, 2012Posted by on
According to an exclusive Forbes Magazine article, Madonna’s “MDNA” album will have fallen from its inflated perch at number 1 by 88% – from 359,000 copies in its first week to roughly 46,000 the second week. The article goes on to reveal that most of Madonna’s first week sales were CDs that were included in the sale of concert tickets, which inflated her numbers.
April 9, 2012Posted by on
Thanks to my good friend British Pat (@britishpat) for pointing out this op-ed in the latest issue of Forbes Magazine. The piece talks about the trajectory that the BlackBerry was on a few short years ago versus what we are seeing today, with its executive layoffs and plummeting revenue and stock price.
The article ends with a somewhat precipitous question: “How long will it be before Apple’s iPhone and Google’s Android meet a similar fate?” Things that make you go, hmmmmmm.