- RT @MAXMusic: WE’RE HAVING A BABY GIRL https://t.co/Gm1NReqwG8 3 days ago
- RT @celiargooding: I don’t want to see another hashtag. I don’t want to see another video. Stop killing black people. Stop sharing video… 1 month ago
- Time for a zoom happy hour and a @perdomocigars #Habano https://t.co/VlDkXPUCvY 2 months ago
- Nothing like an @AFuenteCigars #Hemingway #ShortStory before a Zoom happy hour. https://t.co/cfwu3rRdax 2 months ago
- He might be petite, he packs a good punch! @davidoffcigars #Yamasa #PetiteChurchill https://t.co/IAizV8iIG8 3 months ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Elton John
August 7, 2012Posted by on
Wow! the bitch is back, and he’s being vile, bitter, and slightly on point.
Queerty, reports some pretty vicious quotes from an aging Sir Elton John about an also aging Madonna. It’s been obvious for some time that Elton and Madge don’t like each other. But the vitriol in this latest dust up is quite stirring. The following are not for delicate eyes.
“If Madonna had any common sense she would have made a record like Ray Of Lightand stayed away from the dance stuff and just been a great pop singer and make great pop records, which she does brilliantly. But no, she had to go and prove… she looks like a fucking fairground stripper.”
“Why is she such a nightmare? Sorry, her career is over. Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn’t happen to a bigger cunt.”