- RT @Uber_Support: @DCbigpappa That's awesome! Just make sure you won't block the driver's view too much while doing "The Bird" dance. 1 day ago
- My @Uber_DC Iba is rocking Morris Day & The Time. #JungleLove #ohweeohweeoh Definitely 5 Stars!!! 1 day ago
- RT @StonewallBllrds: Get thyself to @NelliesDC for our Kick off Happy Hour! Tonight, 7:30-10:30. Teams will pick up their t-shirts for the … 2 days ago
- Sigh. Another great one gone. Maurice White of Earth, Wind & Fire dies. rollingstone.com/music/news/mau… 2 days ago
- Sad thing is they all do it. | RT @gwenifill Love when pols say they hate polls, then cite the ones they like. 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: Dupont Italian Kitchen
October 4, 2012Posted by on
According to WaPo, the DC Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration has granted 42 bars and restaurants permission to remain open round-the-clock on Monday, Columbus Day, and serve alcohol until 4 a.m., the first test of a new city policy permitting extended alcohol sales before holidays.
Among that list are 8 gay and lesbian bars throughout the District, including JRs, Cobalt, and Dupont Italian Kitchen along the gayborhood.
The full list of restaurants and establishments granted permission for the extended hours is below.
(3)Boundary Stone Public House
(4)Old Ebbitt Grill
(5)U Street Music Hall
(6)18th Street Lounge
(8)Eye Bar/Garden of Eden
(14)Phase I of Dupont
(15)Rock N Roll Hotel
(20)Dangerously Delicious DC
(22)Jr’s Bar and Brill
(23)Dupont Italian Kitchen
(24)Cobalt/30 Degrees/Level One
(25) Bachelor’s Mill/Back Door Pub
(26)Dirty Martini Inn Bar/Dirty Bar
(27)Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar
(28)Jackie Lee’s Lounge
(29)Phase I in SE
(34)Opera Ultra Lounge
(35)Lima Restaurant and Lounge
(42)Music and Arts Club