- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 5 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: 5 Vegas
June 29, 2013Posted by on
I’ve never really taken the time to try a 5 Vegas Classic, until now. Boy, have I been missing out! This is a great middle of day-let’s take a break-cigar that won’t leave you on your ass when you done. This allows one to head back to the office to continue plotting world domination.
The 5 Vegas website says that the tobacco comes from five different plantations. And it comes in seven sizes. Today, I had the corona.
A very nice medium bodied cigar.