- Just heard about the death of José Orlando Padrón last week. The cigar world has lost an icon. The Padrón Churchill… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- 22,000 write-in votes! 5 days ago
- Heaven help me! I’m waiting on an Uber driver with a 3.6 rating after only one month. #WhatCouldGoWrong 5 days ago
- My @AdamsMorganANC might get a little carried away sometimes, but they are nowhere as dysfunctional as the Dupont A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @IAMJHUD: RT & tweet now to #VoiceSaveDavon 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: 5 Vegas
June 29, 2013Posted by on
I’ve never really taken the time to try a 5 Vegas Classic, until now. Boy, have I been missing out! This is a great middle of day-let’s take a break-cigar that won’t leave you on your ass when you done. This allows one to head back to the office to continue plotting world domination.
The 5 Vegas website says that the tobacco comes from five different plantations. And it comes in seven sizes. Today, I had the corona.
A very nice medium bodied cigar.