- What are you doing for Cinco de Mayo? Imma binge watch season 2 of @sense8 on @netflix with @BrianJacobSmith… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- Those in glass houses... washingtonexaminer.com/bernie-sanders… 1 day ago
- No #80sFriday, but I wanna know who you consider music royalty! You know, Elvis is The King, Aretha is the Queen of Soul. Who else? 3 days ago
- The resistance is weak! 4 days ago
- Ossoff leading all night, then fading at the end... Atlanta Falcon fans will be able to relate to that. 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: 5 Vegas
June 29, 2013Posted by on
I’ve never really taken the time to try a 5 Vegas Classic, until now. Boy, have I been missing out! This is a great middle of day-let’s take a break-cigar that won’t leave you on your ass when you done. This allows one to head back to the office to continue plotting world domination.
The 5 Vegas website says that the tobacco comes from five different plantations. And it comes in seven sizes. Today, I had the corona.
A very nice medium bodied cigar.