- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 1 week ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
- I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing Roman cavalry choirs are singing 3 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Tag Archives: 5 Vegas
June 29, 2013Posted by on
I’ve never really taken the time to try a 5 Vegas Classic, until now. Boy, have I been missing out! This is a great middle of day-let’s take a break-cigar that won’t leave you on your ass when you done. This allows one to head back to the office to continue plotting world domination.
The 5 Vegas website says that the tobacco comes from five different plantations. And it comes in seven sizes. Today, I had the corona.
A very nice medium bodied cigar.