- Had to go to the principal's office. Me and Principal Figgins! iqbaltheba @sagaftra @kaaydub instagram.com/p/8l6sI2GVtp/ 1 day ago
- RT @iqbaltheba: At Russell Senate bldg. with @StaceyTravis777 @Kaaydub doing the rounds for @sagaftra #sagaftra http://t.co/f8R6c5DJSS 1 day ago
- Not today, Notre Dame! Not today. 5 days ago
- It's looking like a Top 10 bloodbath! 3, 8 lost -- 6, 7 losing. 6 days ago
- Clarification: phone/email contact cleaner (for merging, de-duping' etc) #crowdsourcing 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Category Archives: Transportation
October 29, 2012Posted by on
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.
September 25, 2012Posted by on
“They were looking for scenes to create of confusion and fear. It’s no secret the councilpeople in D.C. are pretty far left, so I’m open to saying, ‘Here’s how capitalism works.’ ”
– Travis Kalanick, Founder and CEO of Uber Car Service
I think I just found my new best friend. For the record, I used Uber several times this past weekend during my birthday celebrations, and continue to love the service they provide!
July 11, 2012Posted by on
Council upgrades cabs, leaves Uber alone for now
Council delayed a final decision on how to regulate town car services like Uber, which doesn’t fit under existing rules for taxis or limousines. The services will be allowed to continue operating until the end of the year, giving council time to decide.
The city’s cab drivers claim Uber provides unfair competition. But thousands of supporters of the car service have inundated council members with tweets and emails in support of Uber.