- This WSJ article is so on point. | What Annoys Us Most About Gadgets and Apps in 2016 wsj.com/articles/tech-… 1 day ago
- RT @jasonbourne: Here’s your first look at @jasonbourne, in theaters this July. #Bourne amp.twimg.com/v/38b72647-ca7… 4 days ago
- Team "I Touch My Felt" has another perfect week in @StonewallBllrds. 5-0 two weeks in a row! 4 days ago
- RT @DailyCaller: MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry: Dem Presidential Field Is ‘Whiter Than The Oscars’ [VIDEO] trib.al/eiypyXm https://t… 5 days ago
- Congrats to the Denver Broncos and fans! I always support the NFC team, but a good win is a good win. 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Category Archives: Homeland Security
December 28, 2012Posted by on
December 29, 2009Posted by on
I’m not quite ready to call for the resignation of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, but what the hell is going on over there?
Did she really expect anyone to buy her line on Saturday that “the system worked,” only to have to walk it back less than 24 hours later. Of course, Republicans on the Hill quickly jumped on that statement, but so too did many Democrats.
Now we hear that the CIA had been tracking Abdulmutallab since August. So the failure to connect the dots throughout the various agencies seems to get more egregious each day.