- Of course, 1.97 GB of Whitney Houston. 1 day ago
- 1.01 GB of Daryl Hall & John Oates (Hall & Oates). 1 day ago
- 1.96 GB of Guns & Roses. 1 day ago
- You spin me right round baby, right round like a record RT @WashBlade DeadorAlive lead singer Pete Burns dies at 57 ow.ly/hpS2305upKF 1 day ago
- Why doesn’t Clarence Thomas get his due? He’s a black man who challenged liberal orthodoxy. washingtonpost.com/posteverything… 4 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Category Archives: Homeland Security
December 28, 2012Posted by on
December 29, 2009Posted by on
I’m not quite ready to call for the resignation of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, but what the hell is going on over there?
Did she really expect anyone to buy her line on Saturday that “the system worked,” only to have to walk it back less than 24 hours later. Of course, Republicans on the Hill quickly jumped on that statement, but so too did many Democrats.
Now we hear that the CIA had been tracking Abdulmutallab since August. So the failure to connect the dots throughout the various agencies seems to get more egregious each day.