- Had to go to the principal's office. Me and Principal Figgins! iqbaltheba @sagaftra @kaaydub instagram.com/p/8l6sI2GVtp/ 1 day ago
- RT @iqbaltheba: At Russell Senate bldg. with @StaceyTravis777 @Kaaydub doing the rounds for @sagaftra #sagaftra http://t.co/f8R6c5DJSS 1 day ago
- Not today, Notre Dame! Not today. 6 days ago
- It's looking like a Top 10 bloodbath! 3, 8 lost -- 6, 7 losing. 6 days ago
- Clarification: phone/email contact cleaner (for merging, de-duping' etc) #crowdsourcing 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Category Archives: Homeland Security
December 28, 2012Posted by on
December 29, 2009Posted by on
I’m not quite ready to call for the resignation of Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, but what the hell is going on over there?
Did she really expect anyone to buy her line on Saturday that “the system worked,” only to have to walk it back less than 24 hours later. Of course, Republicans on the Hill quickly jumped on that statement, but so too did many Democrats.
Now we hear that the CIA had been tracking Abdulmutallab since August. So the failure to connect the dots throughout the various agencies seems to get more egregious each day.