- Now reading Empire of Sun: a story of sex, jazz, murder, and the Battle for Modern New Orleans, by Gary Krist. instagram.com/p/CIMLba6hxxG/… 3 hours ago
- #SundayFunday with a @montecristo_usa #Nicaragua2000 #toro. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars @ Adams Morgan instagram.com/p/CIMJ1UHh-lB/… 3 hours ago
- Lovely day for a cigar! Smoking a @Diesel #Grind #toro. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars @ Adams Morgan instagram.com/p/CIJd7c2Baj1/… 1 day ago
- RT @Marmel: Whoever told him this was a good idea hates him. https://t.co/TLizcRttNn 2 days ago
- Nothing says Thanksgiving like a Cuban cigar! Smoking a @cohibahabana #SigloIII. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
The Root.com: Every Democratic Candidates’ ‘Black Agenda,’ Ranked
February 29, 2020Posted by on
This amazingly candid and straight forward description of all eight remaining Democrats as the voters of South Carolina go to the polls. I will say I do sense a tad of bias, but I will let you figure it out. H/t to Monica Alexander and David Perruzza for first posting this on FB yesterday.
TheRoot.com says, “We asked policy experts, legal scholars and political pundits, all of whom were black, to help us devised a policy matrix. Then we graded each plan on a scale of 1 to 10.”
I’ll just say that you will surprised that Joe Biden is NOT ranked #1 and that Pete Buttigieg is NOT ranked near the bottom. I will let you peruse it yourself.