- RT @tomsherwood: Take away Ohio’s statehood. Signed - Every DC Citizen. Ohio House Speaker Arrested In $60 Million Bribery Scheme. https://… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DoubleDownNews: The Importance of Free Speech @Ayishat_Akanbi https://t.co/ppvLurUxXX 4 weeks ago
- RT @MAXMusic: WE’RE HAVING A BABY GIRL https://t.co/Gm1NReqwG8 1 month ago
- RT @celiargooding: I don’t want to see another hashtag. I don’t want to see another video. Stop killing black people. Stop sharing video… 2 months ago
- Time for a zoom happy hour and a @perdomocigars #Habano https://t.co/VlDkXPUCvY 4 months ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
After NH, now what?!
February 12, 2020Posted by on
So, now what?! Does
Stella Biden get his groove back in time for South Carolina? There are no recent meaningful polling from either Nevada or SC, so any talk is just hot air. Do blacks stay with Biden in SC? Does labor push Bernie over the threshold in NV where he lost by 5 points to Hillary? Do Amy and/or Pete get any traction with minorities? And what’s all this crowing about Bernie getting 40% of the Hispanic vote last night? NH has a Hispanic population of 4%. So that’s what? 1,200 votes out of 290,000 that were cast last night?
If Biden under performs in SC, that will definitely create a lane for Bloomberg on Super Tuesday. But only if Mayor Mike can quickly make himself the principal alternative to Sanders. Keep that spending up.
RIP to the campaigns of Andrew Yang and Deval Patrick. Was Patrick really running? And why?! Oh, and I’m calling it now. Warren is done! Thankfully.