- Here here, Congressman Ted Poe! politico.com/story/2017/03/… 10 hours ago
- RT @GorsuchFacts: Of the roughly 2,700 cases Judge Gorsuch has participated in, 97% have been decided unanimously. #ConfirmGorsuch 5 days ago
- Free hugs at Dupont Circle! #PutASmileOnYourFace 6 days ago
- I want your love and all your lovers revenge. 6 days ago
- So @RuPaulsDragRace is moving to @VH1. Is this the beginning of the end for @LogoTV? 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Congress… Off to a Bad Start
January 3, 2017Posted by on
The new is still fresh in people’s mind. A new President awaits to be inaugurated in 17 days. The new 115th Congress is about to be sworn in. And what’s on the minds of some GOP lawmakers? Gutting the Office of Congressional Ethics.
Obviously, as soon as it hit the news wires, the outcry was deafening. But it wasn’t simply from the Left. Judicial Watch has called the proposal “shameful.” But the biggest and most surprising rebuke came from President-elect Trump in a tweet.