- RT @NFLonFOX: A look at @TroyAikman's reaction to his former coach @JimmyJohnson joining the Hall of Fame. #FootballIsFamily https://t.co… 5 days ago
- RT @JonathanTurley: In reality, a jury of politicians judging the alleged use of public office for personal gain is like having the Pirates… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheAdvocateMag: If this doesn't put you in the holiday spirit, nothing will! advocate.com/music/2019/12/… 3 weeks ago
- .@celiargooding @kathryng @PattenLauren @AntonioCip_ @DerekKlena Such a powerful and amazing performance! Saw your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @PitchersDC: Wanna hear a song? Now you can. We added a @TouchTunes juke Box in 1st base. https://t.co/aEOWn77Llk 4 months ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Congress… Off to a Bad Start
January 3, 2017Posted by on
The new is still fresh in people’s mind. A new President awaits to be inaugurated in 17 days. The new 115th Congress is about to be sworn in. And what’s on the minds of some GOP lawmakers? Gutting the Office of Congressional Ethics.
Obviously, as soon as it hit the news wires, the outcry was deafening. But it wasn’t simply from the Left. Judicial Watch has called the proposal “shameful.” But the biggest and most surprising rebuke came from President-elect Trump in a tweet.