- RT @PitchersDC: Wanna hear a song? Now you can. We added a @TouchTunes juke Box in 1st base. https://t.co/aEOWn77Llk 2 months ago
- RT @TalbertSwan: Remember Tanya McDowell? She got 12 yrs for sending her son to school in Norwalk CT while she ‘lived’ in Bridgeport. She… 2 months ago
- RT @PitchersDC: We are going to gay the hell out of Adams Morgan tomorrow! It's festival day and for the first time you will see a drag qu… 2 months ago
- Imagine my glee when I turned on todays episode of @GeneralHospital only to see @manilaluzon hosting #DragBingo!!!!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Where are my #CloversInTheAtmosphere ?! twitter.com/JayyRayy_/stat… 2 months ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Congress… Off to a Bad Start
January 3, 2017Posted by on
The new is still fresh in people’s mind. A new President awaits to be inaugurated in 17 days. The new 115th Congress is about to be sworn in. And what’s on the minds of some GOP lawmakers? Gutting the Office of Congressional Ethics.
Obviously, as soon as it hit the news wires, the outcry was deafening. But it wasn’t simply from the Left. Judicial Watch has called the proposal “shameful.” But the biggest and most surprising rebuke came from President-elect Trump in a tweet.