- Bloomberg creeping up in Florida poll dcbigpappa.wordpress.com/2020/02/14/blo… https://t.co/duAfubEucE 1 week ago
- After NH, now what?! dcbigpappa.wordpress.com/2020/02/12/aft… 2 weeks ago
- Just started reading Mighty Be Our Powers by Nobel Peace Prize winner Leymah Gbowee after hearing her on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NFLonFOX: A look at @TroyAikman's reaction to his former coach @JimmyJohnson joining the Hall of Fame. #FootballIsFamily https://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @JonathanTurley: In reality, a jury of politicians judging the alleged use of public office for personal gain is like having the Pirates… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Congress… Off to a Bad Start
January 3, 2017Posted by on
The new is still fresh in people’s mind. A new President awaits to be inaugurated in 17 days. The new 115th Congress is about to be sworn in. And what’s on the minds of some GOP lawmakers? Gutting the Office of Congressional Ethics.
Obviously, as soon as it hit the news wires, the outcry was deafening. But it wasn’t simply from the Left. Judicial Watch has called the proposal “shameful.” But the biggest and most surprising rebuke came from President-elect Trump in a tweet.