- Smoking a @SanCristobalCigars #Revelation #Legend while listening to James Baldwin. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Yes, the weekend must end. But not before an @alecbradleycigar #FineAndRare. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Second cigar is a @nubcigars #TripleRoast. @ Shelly's Backroom Cigar Bar and Official Office of Chairman Phillips instagram.com/p/CFnh2f7hBiF/… 2 days ago
- It’s so good to back at @shellysbackroom! Smoking an @arturofuentecigars #Hemingway #Signature. Hanging out my boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Oops! I dropped my ash. @Diesel #Grind #toro. #cigarlife #cigaraficionado #dccigars @ Adams Morgan instagram.com/p/CFkxsZGh_hf/… 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Congress… Off to a Bad Start
January 3, 2017Posted by on
The new is still fresh in people’s mind. A new President awaits to be inaugurated in 17 days. The new 115th Congress is about to be sworn in. And what’s on the minds of some GOP lawmakers? Gutting the Office of Congressional Ethics.
Obviously, as soon as it hit the news wires, the outcry was deafening. But it wasn’t simply from the Left. Judicial Watch has called the proposal “shameful.” But the biggest and most surprising rebuke came from President-elect Trump in a tweet.