- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 6 days ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 6 days ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dcfireems: Congratulations to the "Alley Rats", Engine 21 in @ItsAdamsMorgan, celebrating 109 years of dedicated service to the Distric… 3 weeks ago
- CityPaper staff balked when there was talk of a conservative buying the paper. Now, with no perspective buyer, curr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: 5 Vegas Classic
June 29, 2013Posted by on
I’ve never really taken the time to try a 5 Vegas Classic, until now. Boy, have I been missing out! This is a great middle of day-let’s take a break-cigar that won’t leave you on your ass when you done. This allows one to head back to the office to continue plotting world domination.
The 5 Vegas website says that the tobacco comes from five different plantations. And it comes in seven sizes. Today, I had the corona.
A very nice medium bodied cigar.