- There is a deliciously entertaining discussion going on at @PoPville in the comment section. It's spectacular! popville.com/2015/11/parkin… 1 hour ago
- RT @DCBilliards: Tonight, mixer with @DCFrontrunners at @buffalobilldc 23 hours ago
- Whoa, Nellie! twitter.com/pleasantpops/s… 1 day ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Gays at a Saturday happy hour periscope.tv/w/aSECUzE3MjMw… 2 days ago
- DUMB RT @JuddLegum Mike Huckabee on CNN saying he doesn't know anyone except Muslims who R targeting innocent people https://t.co/n7befpOeUq 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…