- Enjoying a Cuban @MonteCristo cigar at Don Leoncio Cigar Bar before Krewe of Orpheus arrives. https://t.co/ePCyQ4dF28 13 hours ago
- Can't. Stay. Away. @PatOBriensBar https://t.co/nLV6m5Q2e3 19 hours ago
- So #AlternativeFacts twitter.com/sfenton24/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @TODAYshow: #Oscars https://t.co/hGvVg7ezdd 1 day ago
- Must be a white girl tweeting for them. I love Viola, but #Whoopie twitter.com/blackvoices/st… 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…