- Day after Thanksgiving at #MeridianHill Park with a #RebellionMilitia #cigar instagram.com/p/-mlANPGVn2/ 10 hours ago
- Having some delicious food with friends at @ThBlackSquirrel. #GobbleGobble 1 day ago
- Adeles, meet your Adele! ||Adele at the BBC: When Adele wasn't Adele... but was Jenny! youtu.be/OHXjxWaQs9o 2 days ago
- File this under 'Only in DC'. Overheard phone convo: "When does Donald Trump ask for Marco Rubio's birth certificate?" 2 days ago
- Love can turn you upside-down and leave you cold. It's plain to see you're losing all control. Who needs love like that? #Erasure 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…