- It's windy, but I got it lit. Now let's beat the rain. #RomeoyJulieta #cigar #DFW instagram.com/p/4k3ZRCmVo_/ 2 hours ago
- View from Grand Hyatt at DFW. Gonna smoke a cigar before it storms. 3 hours ago
- A shot with a better view of a plane. instagram.com/p/4kc2s3GVtG/ 6 hours ago
- View from my hotel room. DFW Airport is bustling down below. instagram.com/p/4kcqd2GVsq/ 6 hours ago
- Once again, another 4-1 victory for Team Rock Out with Your Chalk Out! Another week alone in first place! #StonewallBilliards 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…