- I love my Jay-bird! @DJayyyyyyyyyy 6 minutes ago
- There's very little in the world more pleasant than a Cuban cigar! @MonteCigars moby.to/uuow79 7 minutes ago
- RT @nickconfessore: "Just send everything to the AOL account, okay?" http://t.co/xY6xmmvwHN 12 hours ago
- RT @benshapiro: The most transparent administration in history used only private email addresses while using the NSA to look at your privat… 20 hours ago
- Happy Texas Independence Day! 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…