- Are they stopping to watch the game or something? | RT @parades Bacchus is at Tchoupitoulas & St. Joseph. 36 minutes ago
- RT @oblivious_dude: So disappointed Helen Miren had nothing to say about a bowel disease. 56 minutes ago
- Love you Helen! 59 minutes ago
- RT @washingtonpost: Five ways Beyoncé and Bruno Mars completely overshadowed Coldplay at its own halftime show wapo.st/1Pvj9ks http… 1 hour ago
- Christopher Walken always for the win! 1 hour ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…