- RT @jmartNYT: Vintage CPAC overheard: "There was a guy named Ed Meese...." #educatin 2 hours ago
- "The unemployment rate is a sham." -Rick Perry #CPAC2015 2 hours ago
- "Our allies doubt us, and our adversaries are willing to test us." - Rick Perry #CPAC2015 2 hours ago
- We hung out last night. @rickperry #CPAC2015 moby.to/0cca0q 2 hours ago
- "Imagine if we had a commander in chief who understood that the way to defeat ISIS is not to find them a job." - Marco Rubio #CPAC2015 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Colin Powell to Replace David Petraeus?
November 12, 2012Posted by on
That was my original thought when a little bird spotted the former Secretary of State dining this weekend in Georgetown with not only Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, but also retired United States Naval Commander Harlan Ullman, of “shock & awe” fame, and also one of the names released by the DC Madame some five years ago.
It most definitely could be time for payback since the General endorsed President Obama both in 2008 and 2012. Only time will tell…