- The smell alone puts a Cheshire-cat smile on my face. @MonteCigars 2 days ago
- I love my Jay-bird! @DJayyyyyyyyyy 2 days ago
- There's very little in the world more pleasant than a Cuban cigar! @MonteCigars moby.to/uuow79 2 days ago
- RT @nickconfessore: "Just send everything to the AOL account, okay?" http://t.co/xY6xmmvwHN 3 days ago
- RT @benshapiro: The most transparent administration in history used only private email addresses while using the NSA to look at your privat… 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.