- Quote of the day: "Speech may not be banned on the ground that it expresses ideas that offend." Justice Samuel Alito 3 days ago
- I hate it when I agree with Eleanor! dcist.com/2017/06/eleano… 1 week ago
- Hey Brianne, looks like you're the only Councilmember who is riding in a car. Everyone else is walking. @CapitalPrideDC 1 week ago
- MPD passes by IN the parade and the crowd erupts in applause! @CapitalPrideDC LOVES MPD 1 week ago
- Rainbows everywhere! #HappyPride @CapitalPrideDC https://t.co/lXmhHyT5i6 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.