- Enjoying a Cuban @MonteCristo cigar at Don Leoncio Cigar Bar before Krewe of Orpheus arrives. https://t.co/ePCyQ4dF28 13 hours ago
- Can't. Stay. Away. @PatOBriensBar https://t.co/nLV6m5Q2e3 19 hours ago
- So #AlternativeFacts twitter.com/sfenton24/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @TODAYshow: #Oscars https://t.co/hGvVg7ezdd 1 day ago
- Must be a white girl tweeting for them. I love Viola, but #Whoopie twitter.com/blackvoices/st… 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.