- RT @jmartNYT: Vintage CPAC overheard: "There was a guy named Ed Meese...." #educatin 2 hours ago
- "The unemployment rate is a sham." -Rick Perry #CPAC2015 2 hours ago
- "Our allies doubt us, and our adversaries are willing to test us." - Rick Perry #CPAC2015 2 hours ago
- We hung out last night. @rickperry #CPAC2015 moby.to/0cca0q 2 hours ago
- "Imagine if we had a commander in chief who understood that the way to defeat ISIS is not to find them a job." - Marco Rubio #CPAC2015 2 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.