- Sit slow to watch NCIS: New Orleans & the first scenes are from one of my favorite greasy spoons, Clover Grill across from Lafitte in Exile! 5 hours ago
- RT to #VoiceSaveEvan nbc.com/the-voice/app 8 hours ago
- Callin all cars callin all cars B on th lookout 4 a tall lightskinned brotha w dimples wearing a black kangol sweatsuit gold chain &sneakers 10 hours ago
- There is a deliciously entertaining discussion going on at @PoPville in the comment section. It's spectacular! popville.com/2015/11/parkin… 11 hours ago
- RT @DCBilliards: Tonight, mixer with @DCFrontrunners at @buffalobilldc 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Monday is Walk to Work Day: Sandy Edition
October 28, 2012Posted by on
Due to the impeding doom that is Hurricane Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm, Metro has proactively set to close its doors completely on Monday. That’s right, no rail AND no bus service. Of course, that is because only federal workers take the Metro. Right…
This is what you see when you visit WMATA.com. Oh, and I’m cancelling Halloween while we’re at it.