- How can one be so tone deaf? | Kushner used private email to conduct White House business politico.com/story/2017/09/… #ButTheEmails 57 minutes ago
- Wait! WHAT?!!! LOL twitter.com/anncoulter/sta… 1 week ago
- A true trailblazer has left us | Edie Windsor, the mother of marriage equality, has died lgbtqnation.com/2017/09/edie-w… 1 week ago
- RT @AdamsMorganDay: Add your photos to our Adams Morgan Day Flickr pool! bit.ly/AdMoDayphotos 1 week ago
- Smooth sailing? It looks like @MayorBowser may not have a major challenger in her re-election bid. dcist.com/2017/09/dc_att… 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Cigar Review: Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
October 26, 2012Posted by on
Ahh the Short Story! This Hemingway Short Story is quite an amazing cigar. It’s one of my favorite perfectos. Smoked this cigar Thursday night while sitting on my bench outside of my apartment on a cool autumn night. Its touches of cedar, spice, and leather gave this 4 1/2″ bad boy a good punch.