- RT @StonewallBllrds: TONIGHT! @StonewallBllrds Semifinals and FINALS at @buffalobilldc! 2 hours ago
- What are you doing for Cinco de Mayo? Imma binge watch season 2 of @sense8 on @netflix with @BrianJacobSmith… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- Those in glass houses... washingtonexaminer.com/bernie-sanders… 2 days ago
- No #80sFriday, but I wanna know who you consider music royalty! You know, Elvis is The King, Aretha is the Queen of Soul. Who else? 3 days ago
- The resistance is weak! 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy