- Lord help me! In an Uber pool with two women and both of them are on their phones talking to their man. #JustSixMoreBlocks 17 hours ago
- This article is so on point! | The Real Story Behind ESPN’s Wednesday Massacre thefederalist.com/2017/04/26/the… 21 hours ago
- RT @NBCTheVoice: Retweet to #VoiceSaveMark 2 days ago
- That's just weird! Just saw a CNN ad on FoxNews. 2 days ago
- RT @StonewallBllrds: TONIGHT! @StonewallBllrds Semifinals and FINALS at @buffalobilldc! 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy