- First Monday in three months I don't have @StonewallBllrds pool. It's weird, but... https://t.co/0OqaMZP9fj 1 hour ago
- Now this is funny! #DoAsISayNotAsIDo popville.com/2016/05/i-saw-… 5 hours ago
- Chilly and overcast can't stop me. #RomeoyJulieta #cigar instagram.com/p/BE1le6VGVvS/ 2 days ago
- It's a Red Hot Chili Peppers day!♬ 'Give It Away' - Red Hot Chili Peppers ♪ moby.to/7v6na7 6 days ago
- Good day for it! instagram.com/p/BEmU9CaGVhd/ 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy