- RT @DailyCaller: MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry: Dem Presidential Field Is ‘Whiter Than The Oscars’ [VIDEO] trib.al/eiypyXm https://t… 10 hours ago
- Congrats to the Denver Broncos and fans! I always support the NFC team, but a good win is a good win. 10 hours ago
- #NOTHANKS! | RT @CruzinAhead I support Ted Cruz for POTUS. This is an invite to learn more about him by downloading his official app 10 hours ago
- #FAIL | RT @councilofdc The first 50 were great, but can't wait for #51. Super Bowls? No, states! #sb50 #DCStatehood https://t.co/E8C2c6IJqF 10 hours ago
- Are they stopping to watch the game or something? | RT @parades Bacchus is at Tchoupitoulas & St. Joseph. 11 hours ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy