- The smell alone puts a Cheshire-cat smile on my face. @MonteCigars 5 hours ago
- I love my Jay-bird! @DJayyyyyyyyyy 5 hours ago
- There's very little in the world more pleasant than a Cuban cigar! @MonteCigars moby.to/uuow79 5 hours ago
- RT @nickconfessore: "Just send everything to the AOL account, okay?" http://t.co/xY6xmmvwHN 18 hours ago
- RT @benshapiro: The most transparent administration in history used only private email addresses while using the NSA to look at your privat… 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
VP Debate at Shelly’s
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Last night, I organized a debate-watching party with members of my Log Cabin chapter who enjoy smoking cigars. Actually, there were a few there who don’t smoke, but wanted to join in the camaraderie. We had a great time watching Congressman Paul Ryan show class over Vice President Joe Biden’s clown face.
Good debate. Good friends. Good cigars!
I first had a Montecristo #2 Torpedo, then I smoked a Pléiades Paris Envoy