- Gotta say, Dr. Ben Carson for HUD is a dumb choice. 11 hours ago
- Here's another telling graphic -- a 30% drop in state legislatures. https://t.co/YBY6cnhQts 22 hours ago
- Democrats under Obama's watch. Dean's DNC 50-state strategy was killed by Obama for America. There's simply no Demo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- Seriously? And they wonder why they're in the wilderness. #DELUSIONAL || "I don’t think people want a new direction." - Nancy Pelosi 23 hours ago
- NFL playoff picture: Cowboys are first team to clinch spot espn.com/blog/nflnation… 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
An Extended Sunday Funday!
October 4, 2012Posted by on
According to WaPo, the DC Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration has granted 42 bars and restaurants permission to remain open round-the-clock on Monday, Columbus Day, and serve alcohol until 4 a.m., the first test of a new city policy permitting extended alcohol sales before holidays.
Among that list are 8 gay and lesbian bars throughout the District, including JRs, Cobalt, and Dupont Italian Kitchen along the gayborhood.
The full list of restaurants and establishments granted permission for the extended hours is below.
(3)Boundary Stone Public House
(4)Old Ebbitt Grill
(5)U Street Music Hall
(6)18th Street Lounge
(8)Eye Bar/Garden of Eden
(14)Phase I of Dupont
(15)Rock N Roll Hotel
(20)Dangerously Delicious DC
(22)Jr’s Bar and Brill
(23)Dupont Italian Kitchen
(24)Cobalt/30 Degrees/Level One
(25) Bachelor’s Mill/Back Door Pub
(26)Dirty Martini Inn Bar/Dirty Bar
(27)Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar
(28)Jackie Lee’s Lounge
(29)Phase I in SE
(34)Opera Ultra Lounge
(35)Lima Restaurant and Lounge
(42)Music and Arts Club