- Why doesn’t Clarence Thomas get his due? He’s a black man who challenged liberal orthodoxy. washingtonpost.com/posteverything… 2 days ago
- My good friend gets the royal treatment at @metroweekly Jacked Up: An Interview with Avenue Jack's Scott Wallis metroweekly.com/2016/10/avenue… 2 days ago
- 1.19 GB of Genesis 6 days ago
- On a happier note, meet Terrance Jr., my littlest nephew. Only eight days old! https://t.co/CeVQ60fRHZ 6 days ago
- Effing morons! #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/7e1SjXHUQg 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
An Extended Sunday Funday!
October 4, 2012Posted by on
According to WaPo, the DC Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration has granted 42 bars and restaurants permission to remain open round-the-clock on Monday, Columbus Day, and serve alcohol until 4 a.m., the first test of a new city policy permitting extended alcohol sales before holidays.
Among that list are 8 gay and lesbian bars throughout the District, including JRs, Cobalt, and Dupont Italian Kitchen along the gayborhood.
The full list of restaurants and establishments granted permission for the extended hours is below.
(3)Boundary Stone Public House
(4)Old Ebbitt Grill
(5)U Street Music Hall
(6)18th Street Lounge
(8)Eye Bar/Garden of Eden
(14)Phase I of Dupont
(15)Rock N Roll Hotel
(20)Dangerously Delicious DC
(22)Jr’s Bar and Brill
(23)Dupont Italian Kitchen
(24)Cobalt/30 Degrees/Level One
(25) Bachelor’s Mill/Back Door Pub
(26)Dirty Martini Inn Bar/Dirty Bar
(27)Little Miss Whiskey’s Golden Dollar
(28)Jackie Lee’s Lounge
(29)Phase I in SE
(34)Opera Ultra Lounge
(35)Lima Restaurant and Lounge
(42)Music and Arts Club