- Day after Thanksgiving at #MeridianHill Park with a #RebellionMilitia #cigar instagram.com/p/-mlANPGVn2/ 19 hours ago
- Having some delicious food with friends at @ThBlackSquirrel. #GobbleGobble 1 day ago
- Adeles, meet your Adele! ||Adele at the BBC: When Adele wasn't Adele... but was Jenny! youtu.be/OHXjxWaQs9o 2 days ago
- File this under 'Only in DC'. Overheard phone convo: "When does Donald Trump ask for Marco Rubio's birth certificate?" 2 days ago
- Love can turn you upside-down and leave you cold. It's plain to see you're losing all control. Who needs love like that? #Erasure 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
When Divas Attack!
August 7, 2012Posted by on
Wow! the bitch is back, and he’s being vile, bitter, and slightly on point.
Queerty, reports some pretty vicious quotes from an aging Sir Elton John about an also aging Madonna. It’s been obvious for some time that Elton and Madge don’t like each other. But the vitriol in this latest dust up is quite stirring. The following are not for delicate eyes.
“If Madonna had any common sense she would have made a record like Ray Of Lightand stayed away from the dance stuff and just been a great pop singer and make great pop records, which she does brilliantly. But no, she had to go and prove… she looks like a fucking fairground stripper.”
“Why is she such a nightmare? Sorry, her career is over. Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn’t happen to a bigger cunt.”