- .@celiargooding @kathryng @PattenLauren @AntonioCip_ @DerekKlena Such a powerful and amazing performance! Saw your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PitchersDC: Wanna hear a song? Now you can. We added a @TouchTunes juke Box in 1st base. https://t.co/aEOWn77Llk 3 months ago
- RT @TalbertSwan: Remember Tanya McDowell? She got 12 yrs for sending her son to school in Norwalk CT while she ‘lived’ in Bridgeport. She… 3 months ago
- RT @PitchersDC: We are going to gay the hell out of Adams Morgan tomorrow! It's festival day and for the first time you will see a drag qu… 3 months ago
- Imagine my glee when I turned on todays episode of @GeneralHospital only to see @manilaluzon hosting #DragBingo!!!!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
When Divas Attack!
August 7, 2012Posted by on
Wow! the bitch is back, and he’s being vile, bitter, and slightly on point.
Queerty, reports some pretty vicious quotes from an aging Sir Elton John about an also aging Madonna. It’s been obvious for some time that Elton and Madge don’t like each other. But the vitriol in this latest dust up is quite stirring. The following are not for delicate eyes.
“If Madonna had any common sense she would have made a record like Ray Of Lightand stayed away from the dance stuff and just been a great pop singer and make great pop records, which she does brilliantly. But no, she had to go and prove… she looks like a fucking fairground stripper.”
“Why is she such a nightmare? Sorry, her career is over. Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn’t happen to a bigger cunt.”