- It's a Hall & Oats kind of day. moby.to/7rzq1i 1 day ago
- Old school post-modern for the ride home. ♬ 'Strangelove' - Depeche Mode ♪ moby.to/bm1jnl 2 days ago
- Side eye and throws shade! | RT @WashBlade BET and Twitter side-eye Madonna's BBMA Prince tribute ow.ly/22h3300uZha 3 days ago
- When one awards show throws shade at another awards show. https://t.co/wwCEnGnQdq 3 days ago
- Today's been an emotional roller coaster! Wedding reception for 2 dear friends, then find out that another friend has taken his life. #sad. 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
When Divas Attack!
August 7, 2012Posted by on
Wow! the bitch is back, and he’s being vile, bitter, and slightly on point.
Queerty, reports some pretty vicious quotes from an aging Sir Elton John about an also aging Madonna. It’s been obvious for some time that Elton and Madge don’t like each other. But the vitriol in this latest dust up is quite stirring. The following are not for delicate eyes.
“If Madonna had any common sense she would have made a record like Ray Of Lightand stayed away from the dance stuff and just been a great pop singer and make great pop records, which she does brilliantly. But no, she had to go and prove… she looks like a fucking fairground stripper.”
“Why is she such a nightmare? Sorry, her career is over. Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn’t happen to a bigger cunt.”