- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 2 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 2 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 2 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 2 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
CNBC’s Bartiromo vs. Frank
July 27, 2012Posted by on
If you missed this little (ok, not really little) tidbit, take some time to watch the exchange between CNBC’s Maria Bartiromo and retiring Congressman and Financial Services Ranking Member Barney Frank. It’s a little over 12 minutes long, but highly entertaining!