- The first woman to start a bank — a black woman — finally gets her due in the Confederacy’s capital washingtonpost.com/news/retropoli… 1 day ago
- Newly Disclosed Clinton-era Memo Says Presidents Can Be Indicted nytimes.com/interactive/20… 1 day ago
- Welcome to Golden, Colorado! https://t.co/23dRKRigLN 1 day ago
- RT @EWErickson: So we can't trust Mueller b/c too many of his staff gave money to Democrats. But we can trust Scaramucci who, like Trump,… 1 day ago
- In the words of Dave Matthews singing Typical Situation Live, "Lost somewhere in Red Rocks...." https://t.co/5zl439gpek 1 day ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Did He Really Say That?
July 23, 2012Posted by on
From the Washingtonian, “Yes, I think the city is ready for a very competent mayor, and that would be me, who just happens to be white.” – DC Ward 2 Councilmember Jack Evans