- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Mayor Gray, Pick Any Analogy
July 22, 2012Posted by on
Drip, drip, drip. Death by a thousand needles. There are many others, I’m sure. WaPo just came out with this little tidbit.
Mayor Gray’s 2010 campaign used information of thousands of city public housing residents, sources say
The Washington Post reports, “the data was used to target residents in get-out-the-vote efforts in the last week of the election, the sources said. The use of such information could violate a variety of laws and regulations, according to experts.”
It’s time to give it up, Mr. Gray. Leave now, with what little dignity you have left.