- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 1 day ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 4 days ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 6 days ago
- Hey @DCCirculator, perhaps this why you're losing riders. #RushHour https://t.co/ioGtiH3I89 6 days ago
- Chaffetz has already announced his retirement, so he gives zero f!&ks. twitter.com/jasoninthehous… 6 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is it Condi for Veep?
July 12, 2012Posted by on
Drudge is reporting tonight that Romney has narrowed down the field of candidates to be his running mate. And Drudge’s sources say that former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is at the top of that list!
In light of my quote yesterday in the Huffington Post, I’ll make the following statement. If Romney picks Condi Rice as his VP choice, he will have my vote come November!
But don’t cross her! Just ask former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.