- Wait! WHAT?!!! LOL twitter.com/anncoulter/sta… 6 days ago
- A true trailblazer has left us | Edie Windsor, the mother of marriage equality, has died lgbtqnation.com/2017/09/edie-w… 1 week ago
- RT @AdamsMorganDay: Add your photos to our Adams Morgan Day Flickr pool! bit.ly/AdMoDayphotos 1 week ago
- Smooth sailing? It looks like @MayorBowser may not have a major challenger in her re-election bid. dcist.com/2017/09/dc_att… 1 week ago
- How do you sleep for 11 hours and wake up tired? Ugh! 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Is it Condi for Veep?
July 12, 2012Posted by on
Drudge is reporting tonight that Romney has narrowed down the field of candidates to be his running mate. And Drudge’s sources say that former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is at the top of that list!
In light of my quote yesterday in the Huffington Post, I’ll make the following statement. If Romney picks Condi Rice as his VP choice, he will have my vote come November!
But don’t cross her! Just ask former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.