- The smell alone puts a Cheshire-cat smile on my face. @MonteCigars 2 days ago
- I love my Jay-bird! @DJayyyyyyyyyy 2 days ago
- There's very little in the world more pleasant than a Cuban cigar! @MonteCigars moby.to/uuow79 2 days ago
- RT @nickconfessore: "Just send everything to the AOL account, okay?" http://t.co/xY6xmmvwHN 2 days ago
- RT @benshapiro: The most transparent administration in history used only private email addresses while using the NSA to look at your privat… 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Huffington Post Piece on Young Conservatives for Freedom to Marry
July 12, 2012Posted by on
Young Conservatives Rally For Same-Sex Marriage, Remain Unsure On Romney
by Lila Shapiro
The president of the Washington chapter of the Log Cabin Republicans, Robert Turner, laughed when asked whether he planned to vote for Romney. “Well I’m not voting for Obama,” he said, pausing to sip from a bottle of Bud Light. “It is hard. I don’t know what I’ll do,” said Turner, 41, who has been a registered Republican since 1990.
Turner, also serves on the board of Capital Pride, a group that organizes Gay Pride events in Washington. If Romney were to rescind his marriage pledge or select a running mate supportive of gay rights, Turner might consider voting for him, he said.