- This WSJ article is so on point. | What Annoys Us Most About Gadgets and Apps in 2016 wsj.com/articles/tech-… 1 day ago
- RT @jasonbourne: Here’s your first look at @jasonbourne, in theaters this July. #Bourne amp.twimg.com/v/38b72647-ca7… 4 days ago
- Team "I Touch My Felt" has another perfect week in @StonewallBllrds. 5-0 two weeks in a row! 4 days ago
- RT @DailyCaller: MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry: Dem Presidential Field Is ‘Whiter Than The Oscars’ [VIDEO] trib.al/eiypyXm https://t… 5 days ago
- Congrats to the Denver Broncos and fans! I always support the NFC team, but a good win is a good win. 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Huffington Post Piece on Young Conservatives for Freedom to Marry
July 12, 2012Posted by on
Young Conservatives Rally For Same-Sex Marriage, Remain Unsure On Romney
by Lila Shapiro
The president of the Washington chapter of the Log Cabin Republicans, Robert Turner, laughed when asked whether he planned to vote for Romney. “Well I’m not voting for Obama,” he said, pausing to sip from a bottle of Bud Light. “It is hard. I don’t know what I’ll do,” said Turner, 41, who has been a registered Republican since 1990.
Turner, also serves on the board of Capital Pride, a group that organizes Gay Pride events in Washington. If Romney were to rescind his marriage pledge or select a running mate supportive of gay rights, Turner might consider voting for him, he said.