- Honoring our fallen heroes with an#OpusX #MemorialDay #NeverForget instagram.com/p/3HymeRmVgT/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful evening for a #Carrillo #ShortRun #cigar instagram.com/p/3Ffxi9mVlf/ 3 days ago
- Because I'm all about that ash, bout that ash, no problem. #RomeoyJulieta #cigar instagram.com/p/3DMpd5GVrf/ 4 days ago
- RT @metroweekly: Texas Republican comes out in support of marriage equality: –Texas Rep. Sarah Davis, (R.), speaking with the T... http://t… 5 days ago
- It's too nice out to be working inside. #DonDiego #cigar instagram.com/p/26ez6GmVpW/ 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Huffington Post Piece on Young Conservatives for Freedom to Marry
July 12, 2012Posted by on
Young Conservatives Rally For Same-Sex Marriage, Remain Unsure On Romney
by Lila Shapiro
The president of the Washington chapter of the Log Cabin Republicans, Robert Turner, laughed when asked whether he planned to vote for Romney. “Well I’m not voting for Obama,” he said, pausing to sip from a bottle of Bud Light. “It is hard. I don’t know what I’ll do,” said Turner, 41, who has been a registered Republican since 1990.
Turner, also serves on the board of Capital Pride, a group that organizes Gay Pride events in Washington. If Romney were to rescind his marriage pledge or select a running mate supportive of gay rights, Turner might consider voting for him, he said.