- RT @EmmittSmith22: Congratulations and welcome to the #RingofHonor, @darrenwoodson28! You worked so hard for this, way to reach your goals!… 13 hours ago
- RT @BuffaloguyinNYC: In 2007, I came out as gay. In 2014, I dated a black person. Guess which situation went over better? http://t.co/cdAMw… 17 hours ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Gays and Jenga periscope.tv/w/aI1U2zE3MjMw… 3 days ago
- Goodbye Ulah Bistro. @djayyyyyyyyyy instagram.com/p/5tPCaxGVih/ 1 week ago
- Final night before Ulah Bistro closes with @djayyyyyyyyyy instagram.com/p/5s-c31GVn9/ 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: June 19, 2012
June 19, 2012Posted by on
It’s only fitting that of all days where it’s only one of my friend’s birthday, it’s that of a director of a feature film, and a two time Emmy winner. He’s hot, has a great partner, and is not even 30 yet! Don’t you just hate him already? Of course you can’t. I am so proud of Lee Whitman and wish him the best on this, his 29th birthday, and many more to come. Check out the trailer for his movie War Stories. It’s an amazing film. Happy birthday, Lee!