- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 1 hour ago
- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 2 weeks ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: June 19, 2012
June 19, 2012Posted by on
It’s only fitting that of all days where it’s only one of my friend’s birthday, it’s that of a director of a feature film, and a two time Emmy winner. He’s hot, has a great partner, and is not even 30 yet! Don’t you just hate him already? Of course you can’t. I am so proud of Lee Whitman and wish him the best on this, his 29th birthday, and many more to come. Check out the trailer for his movie War Stories. It’s an amazing film. Happy birthday, Lee!