- Universal Gear is officially gone! https://t.co/c6guG74slY 17 hours ago
- Walking like a man, hitting like a hammer. She's a juvenile scam. Never was a quitter. Tasty like a raindrop. She's got the look. #80sFriday 1 week ago
- Last one of the day... 1 week ago
- This here's a tale for all the fellas tryin' to do what those ladies tell us. Get shot down cause ya over-zealous. #80sFriday 1 week ago
- Can you hear them? They talk about us. Telling lies, well that's no surprise. #80sFriday 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: June 19, 2012
June 19, 2012Posted by on
It’s only fitting that of all days where it’s only one of my friend’s birthday, it’s that of a director of a feature film, and a two time Emmy winner. He’s hot, has a great partner, and is not even 30 yet! Don’t you just hate him already? Of course you can’t. I am so proud of Lee Whitman and wish him the best on this, his 29th birthday, and many more to come. Check out the trailer for his movie War Stories. It’s an amazing film. Happy birthday, Lee!