- RT @ladygaga: Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe. #OneAmerica… 18 hours ago
- Great new (for most of you)! Doc says I’m NOT dying today. Sorry haters. LOL 1 week ago
- It’s not the monthly pass I had last month, but I’ll take it for the week. Thanks @Uber_DC ! https://t.co/dvZVwEdj0r 2 weeks ago
- A tropical storm forming in the Caribbean? South of Nicaragua? What the... 2 weeks ago
- Song of the Month! youtu.be/S3J_3mcOwdQ 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: June 14, 2012
June 14, 2012Posted by on
Better late than never, right? Well, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Yesterday, Nolan Pick’s birthday snuck by me by chance, so I made it up to him by saying hello to him on Facebook while walking ten feet behind him across Connecticut Avenue last night. He says I was stalking. I say just being friendly. Again, my story; sticking to it.
Today we have a bunch of birthday boys. Kirk Sobell, John DiNapoli, Jason Russell, Stu Selis, and Erik Oksala all celebrate birthdays today. I hope to catch up with Stu this weekend at one of our watering holes to wish him a happy birthday. And Erik and I have been trying to schedule a coffee or happy hour for the last three months. What gives?