- Just heard a sayin' my Grandmother used to say all the time! "Lord willing and the creek don't rise..."#TakesMeBack 20 hours ago
- How is it the NYT has more update numbers than the Montana Sec of State's? 1 day ago
- Okay Lefties, here's a good line for you to use. Definitely gave me the lulz. twitter.com/ananavarro/sta… 4 days ago
- Asked a/b Sen McCaskil's comments, Sen McCain said "Joe Lieberman has more experience than all of my Dem colleagues combined so screw them!" 1 week ago
- Excellent choice! | Former FBI Head Mueller to Oversee Russia Probe 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: June 14, 2012
June 14, 2012Posted by on
Better late than never, right? Well, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it! Yesterday, Nolan Pick’s birthday snuck by me by chance, so I made it up to him by saying hello to him on Facebook while walking ten feet behind him across Connecticut Avenue last night. He says I was stalking. I say just being friendly. Again, my story; sticking to it.
Today we have a bunch of birthday boys. Kirk Sobell, John DiNapoli, Jason Russell, Stu Selis, and Erik Oksala all celebrate birthdays today. I hope to catch up with Stu this weekend at one of our watering holes to wish him a happy birthday. And Erik and I have been trying to schedule a coffee or happy hour for the last three months. What gives?