- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: June 11, 2012
June 11, 2012Posted by on
Hoping to get back on track with daily celebrations, I bring you a laundry list of birthdays of friends from this past weekend and today.
Saturday, we had the birthdays of public affairs guru Jeff Berkowitz, and a very dear Crockett High School friend, Rebecca Watkins (formerly Ramirez). I hope Rick and Mr. Man are doing well.
Sunday, we celebrate one of 17th Street’s favorite people, Norbert Kupinski III, theatre buff Robert Brown, and another Crockett alum, Sylvia Rios.
Today, we have seven birthdays! Pour House general manager Andre Priest, more Crockett alums Christina Balderas, Stacey Tyer, and Lexa Jones (formerly Branch). Lexa was one of my best friends in choir and my senior prom date. Remember the dance moves me, you and Monique came up with for The Rain? I saw you (and him) walking in the rain). Also today, is David Hatton, hottie Steven Taylor (too bad he’s now engaged), and other hottie Morris Ozmar (too bad he has a boyfriend).