- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
The Tide is Turning Against Mr. Obama
June 4, 2012Posted by on
It appears that one of the President’s most ardent cheerleader is showing signs of a fickle pre-pubescant teenaged girl, ditching the starting quarterback because he got injured in a game. Maureen Down — Big M0 — penned her latest column, titled “Dreaming of a Superhero” and it’s pretty biting .
ON Friday night, the nation’s capital was under a tornado watch. And that was the best thing that happened to the White House all week.
Later, she laments that “The president who started off with such dazzle now seems incapable of stimulating either the economy or the voters,” as if Obama the quarterback has fumbled the ball and thrown several interceptions.
Her closing is just as telling. She carries on about Obama not being able to see the forest for the trees, being too caught in legacy. She simply says, “In some ways, he’s still finding himself, too absorbed to see what’s not working. But the White House is a very hard place to go on a vision quest, especially with a storm brewing. ”