- Walking like a man, hitting like a hammer. She's a juvenile scam. Never was a quitter. Tasty like a raindrop. She's got the look. #80sFriday 5 days ago
- Last one of the day... 5 days ago
- This here's a tale for all the fellas tryin' to do what those ladies tell us. Get shot down cause ya over-zealous. #80sFriday 5 days ago
- Can you hear them? They talk about us. Telling lies, well that's no surprise. #80sFriday 5 days ago
- Watch out you might get what you're after. Boom babies strange but not a stranger. I'm an ordinary guy. #80sFriday 5 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012Posted by on
It’s Ladies Night… well, um, day.
Today, we have a trio of birthdays for the ladies. Little Miss Kara Dougherty is celebrating across the Pond. Hope Ireland is treating you well. A garden state shout out to Melanie Augello, who undoubtedly will be singing Bruce Springsteen’s Jersey Girl at some point tonight. And finally, Sara Rizzo Ziesenitz, one of my old Hill friends is enjoying her time in upstate New York. Hope you’re having fun with those reruns of Matlock & Golden Girls. Happy birthday, ladies!