- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012Posted by on
The weekend gave us a ton of birthdays to celebrate, so let’s get right to it, since it’s already so late in the day.
Friday was my dear friend and FGLer Brandon Steinmann’s birthday along with that of Crockett High School classmate Chris Leibas. Saturday, we saw Central Washington University alum Pamela Stephens, and JMU alum Bryan Rippeon get one year older. On Sunday, former hillrats Denise Mackey, Kevin Cain, and Patrick Sowers all celebrated birthdays. And today, we have ACLUer Kenneth Chandler and NIHer William Kibby with birthdays. Hope everyone had a great birthday!