- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 3 days ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 3 days ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 3 days ago
- I will still champion conservative principles. I'll still fervently support LCRs. I'll return when you're gone. And pick up the pieces. 3/3 3 days ago
- You are giving aid & comfort to these assholes. I just can't anymore. As long as you are the leader of the GOP, I will not be a member. 2/3 3 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012Posted by on
Birthdays are all over the map today. We start off with an ol’ buddy and bouncer at Capitol Lounge, Eugene Cobb, one of my JRs drinking buddies, Jim Hoffman, and FGLer and F Street Gang alum Matthew Smith. They are all birthday boys today.
On the ladies’ side, Julie Hooks Dwyer, one of the few Aggies I actually like, and Krystal DeShay, a comrade from the 2010 Clean Coal Technology: It Works Pennsylvania tour. Get it girls!