- Quote of the day: "Speech may not be banned on the ground that it expresses ideas that offend." Justice Samuel Alito 4 days ago
- I hate it when I agree with Eleanor! dcist.com/2017/06/eleano… 1 week ago
- Hey Brianne, looks like you're the only Councilmember who is riding in a car. Everyone else is walking. @CapitalPrideDC 1 week ago
- MPD passes by IN the parade and the crowd erupts in applause! @CapitalPrideDC LOVES MPD 1 week ago
- Rainbows everywhere! #HappyPride @CapitalPrideDC https://t.co/lXmhHyT5i6 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012Posted by on
A light day of birthday shots and shout outs today – a pair of former Hill staffers and a pretty little lawyer. Pennsylvania native Brian Sowa and perennial Dewey Beach princess (not your typical Jersey Girl) Maureen Benitz left the Hill for bigger and better things. And the lovely Tedra Hobson, who took away (my Bret) one of my favorite Capital Lounge bartenders, is kicking ass and taking names down in Atlanta. That baby girl of yours gets cuter by the minute! Happy birthday one and all!