- RT @seanspicer: Regarding dem attacks on @RepTomPrice : this is a stock trade worth $300.@You couldn’t get into a @SenSchumer fundraiser f… 2 hours ago
- So... Russian hacking creates a conniption, but it's ok to commute sentence of one who releases sensitive info & compromises natl security. 17 hours ago
- An hour later and heart beat is still racing. Is it a good thing I have a scheduled physical in the morning? 2 days ago
- I still LOVE my @dallascowboys! #CowboysNation 2 days ago
- Let's go COWBOYS!!!! @dallascowboys https://t.co/DZrrhV6yrT 2 days ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Birthday Shots: May 9, 2012
May 9, 2012Posted by on
A light day of birthday shots and shout outs today – a pair of former Hill staffers and a pretty little lawyer. Pennsylvania native Brian Sowa and perennial Dewey Beach princess (not your typical Jersey Girl) Maureen Benitz left the Hill for bigger and better things. And the lovely Tedra Hobson, who took away (my Bret) one of my favorite Capital Lounge bartenders, is kicking ass and taking names down in Atlanta. That baby girl of yours gets cuter by the minute! Happy birthday one and all!