- WTF South Texas?! 1 week ago
- Ho hum. My @Uber_DC pass is not a good deal this month. :-( 2 weeks ago
- Not even a last name. Well, at least they could have spelled my other name correctly... https://t.co/ognv9VFL3n 2 weeks ago
- The thing I look forward to the most on Halloween is to what @ActuallyNPH and his family dress up as! This year, on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Woke up to a random girl in my bed. First time THAT’S ever happened!!! #RoommateChronicles #NotWaltersRoom 2 weeks ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Jay Carney’s Worse Day on the Job
May 8, 2012Posted by on
There’s been much belly-aching since Vice President Joe Biden said he supported marriage equality on Meet the Press Sunday. WaPo sums up today’s White House briefing with absolute clarity. And the best quote comes from my friend, GLAAD Media Award-winning Chris Geidner of Metro Weekly.
Chris Geidner from Metro Weekly, a gay publication, pointed out the obvious: “If he’s crystal clear, why is everybody in this room asking you questions?”
What’s more, former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell said on MSNBC that President Obama should “man up and tell the truth on his gay marriage position.”