- It seems just weeks ago newly elected French President Macron was riding high on approval & Americans feigning over… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Just heard @CarlCameronFOX is retiring after 22 years. 😢 #CampaignCarl is the best!!! Ran into him at many political events over the years. 21 hours ago
- He was trying to save face on news the councils were disintegrating. Strategy Forum planned to inform the WH b4 making announcement public. 1 week ago
- RT @DougHeye: After that Trump press conference, I don't know how I can tell any minority why they should vote Republican. 1 week ago
- 2 days ago, he says he has tons of CEOs wanting to join. Now he disbands business advisory councils after more CEOs quit. 1 week ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Jay Carney’s Worse Day on the Job
May 8, 2012Posted by on
There’s been much belly-aching since Vice President Joe Biden said he supported marriage equality on Meet the Press Sunday. WaPo sums up today’s White House briefing with absolute clarity. And the best quote comes from my friend, GLAAD Media Award-winning Chris Geidner of Metro Weekly.
Chris Geidner from Metro Weekly, a gay publication, pointed out the obvious: “If he’s crystal clear, why is everybody in this room asking you questions?”
What’s more, former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell said on MSNBC that President Obama should “man up and tell the truth on his gay marriage position.”