- Day 2 begins.... #MG18 https://t.co/JcvlPYHYt6 1 week ago
- Chillin’ in Bywater waiting for some ribs. #MG18 #NOLA @ The Joint instagram.com/p/Be6axOClA-K/ 1 week ago
- RT @RailTransitOPS: 1:00P Update: #WMATA is continuing to single track at #DupontCircle via the #ShadyGrove track Train delays are in exce… 1 month ago
- AVOID the red line if you can! Something’s going on between Dupont and Farr North. They are single tracking. #mess. @unsuckdcmetro 1 month ago
- About to watch Thomas Crown Affair for the first time. The original version. 1 month ago
Politics & Pop Culture from a homocon.
Jay Carney’s Worse Day on the Job
May 8, 2012Posted by on
There’s been much belly-aching since Vice President Joe Biden said he supported marriage equality on Meet the Press Sunday. WaPo sums up today’s White House briefing with absolute clarity. And the best quote comes from my friend, GLAAD Media Award-winning Chris Geidner of Metro Weekly.
Chris Geidner from Metro Weekly, a gay publication, pointed out the obvious: “If he’s crystal clear, why is everybody in this room asking you questions?”
What’s more, former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell said on MSNBC that President Obama should “man up and tell the truth on his gay marriage position.”